Our Lady in the MN snow

Our Lady in the MN snow

Fr. Creagan Blessing the Statue

Fr. Creagan Blessing the Statue

The Drawing

The Drawing
I asked for Father's assistance with this one

And the winner is . . .

And the winner is . . .
Unfortunately Reuo Pereira was in Miami and could not be present for the drawing.

Thursday, November 19, 2009


Here I am taking Our Lady outside for our first MN snow in October!! Crazy I know but we have not seen much of it since then. If you win this drawing you too could bring Our Lady with you wherever you go. Well just last night I brought her to my 7th grade CCD class and the girls loved her! It is great having an almost life size Blessed Virgin Mary with me! What would you do with her if she were yours?

2 comments:

  1. My beautiful sister!!!!
    how amazing!!!! I can only imagine how excited the girls were to see Mary!
    My Mary is visiting my kids next week! They too are looking forward to seeing her.

    I can't wait for the day when we're in Miami with our other sisters!!!

    God bless you! See you in the Eucharist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post your Kiss pictures.
    Do it.

    I'm so proud of you E!!!

    ReplyDelete

Future Servants with Mother Adela

Future Servants with Mother Adela