Our Lady in the MN snow

Our Lady in the MN snow

Fr. Creagan Blessing the Statue

Fr. Creagan Blessing the Statue

The Drawing

The Drawing
I asked for Father's assistance with this one

And the winner is . . .

And the winner is . . .
Unfortunately Reuo Pereira was in Miami and could not be present for the drawing.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today is the Day!

Happy feast of Our Lady of Lourdes!
I will be holding the drawing at St. Joseph's Parish in West St. Paul after the 5:30 Mass with a brief reception. The last of the tickets are going like hot cakes, let me know if you want one? I am so grateful for some many peoples help in getting the word out! Thank you so much!! I have no idea who will win but I am sure that Our Lady will find a good home.
Thanks again and stay posted for the final results

1 comment:

Future Servants with Mother Adela

Future Servants with Mother Adela